Dak Prescott and ex-fiancée Sarah Jane Ramos are taking steps to amicably come to terms on a temporary custody arrangement for their two young daughters following their broken engagement last month.
Page Six reported Thursday the former couple — who pulled the plug on their upcoming Italian nuptials after Ramos accused the Cowboys quarterback of “ongoing infidelity issues” — will attempt to iron out matters outside of court in relation to their daughters Margaret, 2, and Aurora, 10 months.
Prescott initially filed a Suit Affecting the Parent-Child Relationship in Texas last month, which would set up court orders with child custody, according to the report, with a hearing originally slated for Thursday.

Sarah Jane Ramos and Dak Prescott are parents to two daughters.
Although the “case is not resolved,” Prescott’s attorney, Levi G. McCathern II, said the 32-year-old quarterback “is looking forward to working with Sarah Jane to develop a healthy co-parent relationship and do what is in the best interests of his children.”
“The parties have agreed to postpone the first hearing in an attempt to work out all of the various issues without court intervention,” he told Page Six.
If matters cannot be resolved, they will meet at an April 16 hearing.

The former couple called off their April wedding.
Ramos’ attorney, Raymond Rafool, relayed to Page Six that she is “very happy with the course that this matter is going.”
A certified wine and spirits specialist, Ramos, 32, was first linked to Prescott in 2023 and got engaged a year later.
The couple was slated to wed in Lake Como on April 10, but Ramos called the wedding off following her joint bachelor-bachelorette party with Prescott in the Bahamas.

Sarah Jane Ramos with her two daughters.
Ramos and Prescott are said to have remained after their loved ones departed, with the mother of two discovering the four-time Pro Bowler was “allegedly using incognito social media profiles to send inappropriate messages to multiple women and ex-flings,” according to Page Six.
Ramos gave her inner circle a special shoutout in the wake of the split.
“I truly believe you can get through anything in life as long as you have really great friends,” she posted on Instagram last month. “I love these girls so much.”
News
Pittsburgh Steelers Announce Major Changes to Acrisure Stadium Ahead of 2026 Season — Team Responds After Fans Said a New Feature Felt “Overwhelming,” Promising Adjustments to Improve the Game-Day Experience and Restore Comfort for Supporters.
THE Pittsburgh Steelers are announcing major changes to Acrisure Stadium. Significant changes are being made to the Steelers‘ stadium for 2026…
Kayla Simmons is turning heads once again after sharing a bold beachside look that quickly set social media buzzing. Dubbed by fans as one of the most eye-catching figures in volleyball, Simmons posted a series of photos in a minimal white bikini — and reactions poured in almost instantly. From “mesmerising” to “unreal,” followers didn’t hold back as the post racked up engagement. Known for blending her athletic background with a strong online presence, Simmons continues to build a brand that goes far beyond the court. While the photos grabbed attention, it’s the consistency of her influence that stands out most. And one detail in the post is what fans keep coming back to. It might explain why she continues to dominate the spotlight.
KAYLA SIMMONS has bared her bum in a tiny bikini leaving her fans stunned on social media. The world’s sexiest…
A stunning reversal has caught fans off guard as a Pittsburgh Steelers star has already walked back his retirement — just weeks after stepping away from the game. What initially seemed like a definitive goodbye is now looking more like a pause, with the player signaling a return that’s raising eyebrows across the National Football League. Retirement decisions in the NFL are rarely simple, often shaped by physical demands, personal factors, and unfinished business — and this situation appears to be no different. Fans are split between excitement and confusion, trying to understand what changed so quickly behind the scenes. Teammates and insiders are also reacting, with speculation building about what this means for the Steelers moving forward. But one detail about the timeline of his decision is what’s drawing the most attention. And it could reveal why this U-turn happened so fast.
A FORMER PITTSBURGH STEELERS star has announced his decision to return to the NFL just weeks after hanging up the…
Josh Allen and Hailee Steinfeld Announce Birth of First Child — The Buffalo Bills Star and Hollywood Actress Share Joyful News, Marking a New Chapter as They Welcome Their Baby Into the World.
Bills quarterback Josh Allen and his wife, actress Hailee Steinfeld, are officially a family of three. The couple announced Thursday…
A powerful full-circle moment is unfolding for an NFL player whose actions off the field once made headlines for all the right reasons. After bravely pulling a man from a burning car and saving his life, the National Football League star is now being handed a career lifeline of his own — a second chance that’s capturing attention across the football world. At the time, his heroic act drew widespread praise, showing a side of athletes fans don’t always get to see. Now, as he looks to revive his career, that moment is being remembered as more than just a headline — but a reflection of character. Teams are always weighing talent against intangibles, and stories like this can carry real weight. As news spreads, support is pouring in from fans and insiders alike. But one key detail about this opportunity is what’s standing out most. And it could determine whether this comeback truly takes hold.
KJ OSBORN has reportedly agreed a one-year deal with the Tennessee Titans. The wide receiver, 28, has not played in…
All eyes were on Fernando Mendoza — and he delivered. With representatives from the Las Vegas Raiders in attendance, Mendoza used Indiana Pro Day to make a powerful statement, strengthening his case to be the No. 1 overall pick. From sharp throws to confident command, everything about his performance suggested a quarterback ready for the next level. For teams searching for a franchise leader, moments like this carry serious weight — especially when decision-makers are watching up close. The Raiders’ presence only added intrigue, fueling speculation about their intentions at the top of the draft. As buzz builds, Mendoza is quickly shifting from prospect to centerpiece of the conversation. But standout performances come with rising expectations. And one specific element of his Pro Day is what scouts are talking about most. It might be the factor that ultimately separates him from the rest of the class.
BLOOMINGTON, IN — The Raiders have been careful not to prematurely anoint Indiana quarterback Fernando Mendoza as the first pick overall in next month’s…
End of content
No more pages to load






